Yard Management Solutions
We go beyond yard spotting to provide our clients
with customized solutions so they can concentrate on their core business.
Lazer Logistics provides visibility and efficiencies that drive profitability
We use new equipment such as EV Spotters and trailers to maximize uptime.
Our YMS – PowerYard – reduces unnecessary and costly idle time.
We are committed to investing in safety training, so you don’t have to.
With hundreds of locations across North America, we’re everywhere you need.
We are a diverse and representative team that feels like family.
How Lazer Logistics Solves Problems
Lazer Logistics Key Differentiators
We create substantial additional value relative to the typical yard-spotting provider or internal operations.
The Scale to Manage Your Complete Yard Operations
• In operation since 1996
• Lazer manages operations at over 500 sites across 37 states and Canada
• Complete turnkey services – our employees, our equipment, our insurance
• Dedicated account management team oversees all aspects of your operation
⚬ Safety training
⚬ Cross-training of drivers
⚬ DOT compliance
• Rapid Response Team provides coverage during key periods
⚬ Faster start-ups and transitions
⚬ Ability to surge as needed
⚬ Provide emergency coverage to ensure uptime
We Manage the Fleet for You
• An experienced team dedicated to fleet management since 1996
• Delivering industry-leading uptime, complete with a backup program
• Idle-time fuel savings between 87-92% with EV spotters and shuttles
• Most extensive third-party dedicated yard management EV spotter fleet in North America
Committed to Saving You Money
• Fuel efficiency and cost savings - 18% idle time vs. 52% industry average
• Visibility into performance, uptime, and billing accuracy with PowerBI customer portal
• More productivity with efficient and faster spotting and shuttling with Lazer YMS
• Dedicated Professional Solutions Analysts actively monitor accounts, looking for efficiencies and adhering to KPIs
Maximizing Performance With Industry-Leading Technology
• LYTX Drivecam Program: In-cab monitoring for continuous training
• Tomorrow IO Weather Platform: Advanced weather app maximizes safety and uptime
• Phantom Auto Remote Driver Training at scale
• Optical resolution gate technology systems
Invested in Safety
• Sustained YoY reduction in accidents and injuries during the past 6 years
• Customized driver onboarding tailored to specific work experience
• Comprehensive safety program with a focus on risk control and prevention measures
• Higher productivity with lower driver churn
• Extensive use of technology in the safety process
Diverse and Experienced Team
• Training + Growth: Committed to supporting team members in their path to success
• Safety: Extensive and ongoing training with industry-leading safety metrics
• Diversity: More comprehensive experiences and backgrounds result in stronger teams
• Sustainability: We recognize our responsibility to the planet and society at large
Yard Labor Savings
Below Customer Target
Calculate Your Savings
Lazer Logistics’ industry-leading yard management relies on North America’s most extensive third-party dedicated yard management EV spotter fleet. Lazer provides the terminal tractors, chargers, labor, and the expertise around sighting the charger at your facility. Lazer’s electric vehicles directly support your carbon emission reduction goals. How much diesel fuel could you save with Lazer Logistics?
How can Lazer Logistics help your business?
Resolved issues, added value
Lazer Logistics took over a distribution center for a discount retailer. The operation had multiple issues. Lazer and the customer created a plan to improve performance.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Are you WAIRE Program compliant?
Lazer Logistics’ EV Solutions may be able to help warehouse owners and operators earn point offsets to meet obligations of the WAIRE Program (Rule 2305).
Diverse Customer Base
Servicing satisfied yard management clients in a wide selection of industries
Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
Lazer Logistics offers expertise, resources, and technology to streamline and optimize your yard management.
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Lazer understands the influences that affect CPGs, and we adapt to ensure your yard operations remain optimized.
Food and Beverage
Efficient yard management maintains product quality, complies with regulations, and minimizes costs.
Industrial and Manufacturing
Lazer can streamline your operations, improve efficiency, minimize downtime, and enhance overall effectiveness.
Lazer’s yard management can optimize your supply chain, reduce costs, and deliver a better customer experience.
What our customers say …
Sterilization Operations Manager
Lazer always address issues we flag to them very quickly. From a customer service standpoint, they’re doing a great job.
AD, Indirect Procurement – Warehousing
When it comes to nationwide providers, Lazer is the first one. Lazer's size and scope make them valuable.
Director of Sector Logistics
Nobody else knocks it out of the park other than Lazer. I will always make Lazer one of my bidders, no matter where I am in the country.
Sr. Manager, NA Network Flow & Execution
Lazer is the best regarding equipment and maintenance costs – almost $400 less per week on equipment costs.